Delorme has arrived

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      DeLorme Topo U.S.A. arrival report

      Actual weight: 10 oz
      Published weight: Hmm, I can't seem to find one...

      My friendly postman delivered the delorme product
      today. It arrived in a plain manila envelope. Contents
      include the 7-CD product with instructions in a nifty
      little box, a small catalog of other products, and a
      folder containing promotional material. I have to work
      tonight, so setup will wait until tomorrow.

      -Rob Skiff
      Dekkerd@...

      http://phone.yahoo.com