I'm Back!!!!!

  • Sonjia Leyva
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      After a week in Yosemite and a three day conference in Phoenix, I'm
      pooped but ready to get testing. Has the DeLorme software been shipped
      yet? I had arrainged with my neighbors and cat sitter to pick up the
      package for me if it arrived while I was gone, but no one has seen it.
      Just wanted to check and see if I should be worried or not.

      Sonjia

      --
      Sonjia Leyva --> www.geophile.net

      "Geologists are Scouts who hated to give up camping when they
      went to college, so they majored in geology." Ellen Sue Blakey
    • Ron Martino
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
        > After a week in Yosemite and a three day conference in Phoenix, I'm
        > pooped but ready to get testing. Has the DeLorme software been shipped
        > yet? I had arrainged with my neighbors and cat sitter to pick up the
        > package for me if it arrived while I was gone, but no one has seen it.
        > Just wanted to check and see if I should be worried or not.
        >
        > Sonjia

        According to Jerry, it went out a week and a half ago. The very first
        initial report was posted today, and it seems to be coming via the USPS.
        Mine has arrived yet, though...

        Ron
        --

        yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com