Slap my wrist

  • Carlton Simmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      Last night I uploaded my review of the Kelty West Coast Backpack to
      the pack section of files. I created the folder for the Kelty West
      Coast pack before noticing that I should have asked GearTester to
      create it for me.

      Also, I noticed that when the notification that a file had been up
      loaded has a bad link to the folder. That could be because of the way
      the folder was created or maybe something with yahoogroups is busted.

      Carl Simmons