MONITOR REPORT: SealSkinz ChillBlocker Gloves and Socks (Steve)

  • SF Nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 10, 2004
      Here's my combined weekly report for the SealSkinz ChillBlocker Gloves
      and Socks Tests:

      Status for Gloves
      ------------------

      Rick Allnutt
      Gloves Received: 3/1
      Initial Report Posted: 3/2
      David Anderson
      Gloves Received: 2/26 (IR overdue)
      Tim Coughlin
      Gloves Received: 2/24; replacements received 3/10 (IR due based on
      second date)
      Karen Ross
      Gloves Received: 2/27
      Initial Report Posted: 3/2
      Coy Starnes
      Gloves Received: 2/23
      Initial Report Posted: 3/2

      Status for Socks
      ------------------

      Rick Allnutt
      Socks Received: 3/1
      Initial Report Posted: 3/2
      David Anderson
      Socks Received: 2/26 (IR overdue)
      Tim Coughlin
      Socks Received: 2/24
      Initial Report Posted: 3/2
      Karen Ross
      Socks Received: 2/27
      Initial Report Posted: 3/2
      Coy Starnes
      Socks Received: 2/23
      Initial Report Posted: 3/2

      Replacement items have started to arrive for those who requested them.
      The current decision is for testers who already wrote their IRs to note
      the customer service experience and descriptions of replacements in
      their Field Reports, rather than uploading new IRs.

      - Steve
    • SF Nazdarovye
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 17, 2004
        Here's my combined weekly report for the SealSkinz ChillBlocker Gloves
        and Socks Tests:

        Status for Gloves
        ------------------

        Rick Allnutt
        Gloves Received: 3/1
        Initial Report Posted: 3/2
        David Anderson
        Gloves Received: 2/26 (IR overdue)
        Tim Coughlin
        Gloves Received: 2/24; replacements received 3/10
        Initial Report Edited: 3/17
        Karen Ross
        Gloves Received: 2/27
        Initial Report Posted: 3/2
        Coy Starnes
        Gloves Received: 2/23
        Initial Report Posted: 3/2

        Status for Socks
        ------------------

        Rick Allnutt
        Socks Received: 3/1
        Initial Report Posted: 3/2
        David Anderson
        Socks Received: 2/26 (IR overdue)
        Tim Coughlin
        Socks Received: 2/24
        Initial Report Posted: 3/2
        Karen Ross
        Socks Received: 2/27
        Initial Report Posted: 3/2
        Coy Starnes
        Socks Received: 2/23
        Initial Report Posted: 3/2

        Most replacement items have arrived; updated information will be
        included in Field Reports.

        - Steve
      • Thomas Vickers
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 17, 2004
          Monitor's Report for the week of March 17, 2004

          Report Dates for this test series:
          Field Report: April 20, 2004
          Long Term Report: August 17, 2004

          Todd Martin
          Arrived 1/29/04
          Intial Report: uploaded

          Dennis Shubitowski
          Arrived 1/29/04
          Intial Report: uploaded

          Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd
          Arrived 2/3/04
          Initial Report: uploaded

          Testers: Please remember the sportrak color in the subject line. With so
          many GPS emails out there, it makes it much easier to sort through them.

          After uploading I will usually get back to you if I find html problems
          within a couple of days.

          Tvickers
        • Thomas Vickers

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 24, 2004
              Here's my combined weekly report for the SealSkinz ChillBlocker Gloves
              and Socks Tests:

              Status for Gloves
              ------------------

              Rick Allnutt
              Gloves Received: 3/1
              Initial Report Posted: 3/2
              David Anderson
              Gloves Received: 2/26 (IR overdue)
              Tim Coughlin
              Gloves Received: 2/24; replacements received 3/10
              Initial Report Posted: 3/18
              Karen Ross
              Gloves Received: 2/27
              Initial Report Posted: 3/2
              Coy Starnes
              Gloves Received: 2/23
              Initial Report Posted: 3/2

              Status for Socks
              ------------------

              Rick Allnutt
              Socks Received: 3/1
              Initial Report Posted: 3/2
              David Anderson
              Socks Received: 2/26 (IR overdue)
              Tim Coughlin
              Socks Received: 2/24
              Initial Report Posted: 3/2
              Karen Ross
              Socks Received: 2/27
              Initial Report Posted: 3/2
              Coy Starnes
              Socks Received: 2/23
              Initial Report Posted: 3/2

              Other than the long-overdue reports from David, nothing to report this
              week.

              - Steve
            • Thomas Vickers

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 31, 2004
                  Here's my combined weekly report for the SealSkinz ChillBlocker Gloves
                  and Socks Tests. No changes from last week (including, alas, the
                  missing reports from David; I contacted him again today asking how we
                  could best resolve that, and am awaiting a response):

                  Status for Gloves
                  ------------------

[...]

                • Shane Steinkamp
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 31, 2004
                    > Here's my combined weekly report for the SealSkinz ChillBlocker
                    > Gloves and Socks Tests.

                    Meant to check... Is everybody happy? The SealSkinz testers, I mean.

                    Shane
                  • tcoug7
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 31, 2004
                      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
                      <shane@t...> wrote:
                      > > Here's my combined weekly report for the SealSkinz ChillBlocker
                      > > Gloves and Socks Tests.
                      >
                      > Meant to check... Is everybody happy? The SealSkinz testers, I
                      mean.

                      I'm happy, but my replacement gloves aren't. The left glove has
                      decided to leak....like a sieve.

                      Tim
                    • Rick
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 1, 2004
                        Shane Steinkamp wrote:

                        >>Here's my combined weekly report for the SealSkinz ChillBlocker
                        >>Gloves and Socks Tests.
                        >>

                        >Meant to check... Is everybody happy? The SealSkinz testers, I mean.
                        >
                        >Shane

                        Great service from the company! I have only worn the new socks for a
                        few evenings. I checked them last night. There are two inch square
                        areas that have delaminated on the sole of each new sock. One foot it
                        is in the heel area, the other it is under the ball of the foot.

                        But that does not keep me from being happy.

                        Rick

                      • Thomas Vickers