Application - Integral Designs Sil Shelter

  • davidll@pcisys.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2001

      Please consider me as a tester for the Integral Designs Sil Shelter

      David Livingston
      Age: 40
      Height: 6'0"
      Weight: 200 lbs.

      I have been camping/backpacking/hiking for over 30 years now with the
      last few years attempting to make the change to light weight
      backpacking. I have gone the route of tent to tarp, and as of yet I
      haven't found the right set up for me but do believe that the Sil
      Shelter may just fill the need. I would be able to test the shelter
      this fall and winter in the Colorado Mountains and in elevations
      between 9,000 and 13,000 feet, below and above the tree line. To
      include use in snow.

      I am also a scout (Royal Rangers) leader and will be able to
      demonstrate its uses/pros/cons to the boys to include during their
      winter campout this year.

      I have read the rules and requirements for being a tester and I will
      comply with all of them to include submitting all reports in a timely

      My reports I have posted:

      Knives/David Livingston

      Thank you for your consideration in this manner and please let me
      know if you require any further information.