EDIT - APPROVED] Owner Review - NIKE ACG Air Teocalli GTX -XCR [JASON]

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:04 AM
      Hi Jason!

      Thank you for reposting your owner review. I found only a couple of
      little things you may want to address before you upload. You addressed
      the retail price information (or removal thereof) to my satisfaction. The
      edits are as follows:

      [COMMENT] Make sure you remove your note from this line.

      Summertime temperatures experienced were in the 90's F (30's C) and on my
      most recent winter trips the temperatures were in the single digits
      Fahrenheit (- 10 C).
      [EDIT] -10 C is 14 F, in other words, *not* single digits. Maybe -15 C
      (which is 5 F). Also, I missed this the first time, you should be
      consistent and either use "F" both times, or "Fahrenheit" both times.

      I do use the shoes to run in, but they are not my everyday running
      shoe[s].
      [EDIT] I put the brackets around the [S] so you would see it. You said
      "shoe" I suggested "shoes". You should remove the brackets.

      Once you have finished editing your review you may log in to BGT and
      upload it to the test folder. After doping so, please check for the
      following:
      1) All fonts and text colors are as intended and consistent throughout
      your review
      2) All headings are consistent (all bold, underlined, capitalized,
      colons or not, text begins after the heading or on the next line)
      3) All links work
      4) There are no extra spaces between words, and no extra lines between
      paragraphs
      5) Pictures (if any) load correctly

      Once you have done this, you will be ready to upload to the final folder
      location. After you choose "upload", make sure the "Owner Review" radio
      button is selected (this should be the default). Upon your completion of
      the upload, a message will automatically be sent to the editor and any
      other concerned parties announcing that you have uploaded your review.
      Your assigned location is as follows:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Trail%20Shoes/NIKE%20ACG%20Air%20Teocalli%20GTX%20-XCR/

      Thank you for all your efforts on this Owner Review, Jason. You have done
      a fine job!

      James T.
      BGT Edit Moderator