Re: REPOST 2: Insul Mat Max-Thermo GG

  • George G
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1 11:43 AM
      Hi Tim

      I had expecting as excepting, I think thats what Graham was trying to
      say.
      Geo

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@y...> wrote:
      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Blamey" <gg@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Perfecto George, except what's a "lilo"?
      > > >
      > > > Tim
      > > >
      > > > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "George G"
      <ggriff@t...>
      Pad
      > that
      > > > was much bigger that it actual was. I knew it would look like
      > > lilo
      > > > but I was surprised how tough it looked; I was excepting
      > something
      > > > more flimsy and not constructed as well as it is.
      >

      > Ok, now I know a lilo is a rubber raft, but I'm missing your point
      as
      > far as him "expecting" something. This is George's way of
      responding
      > to Jerry's request for the testers to comment on the product vs
      their
      > expectations based on the website. It looks good to me...except
      for
      > the fact that I first thought he wrote libido, which *really* had
      me
      > confused... ;)
      >

      > Tim
      > >
      > > I'll leave lilo to Geo. :) but wasn't he 'expecting' something ?
    • tcoug7
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1 12:37 PM
        wrote:
        > Hi Tim
        >
        > I had expecting as excepting, I think thats what Graham was trying
        > say.

        Thanks, I didn't even notice it!!

        Tim
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1 2:31 PM
          At 12:58 AM 02/03/2004, you wrote:
          >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@y...> wrote:
          >
          >I'll leave lilo to Geo. :)

          Its a floating device :-)

          Andrew

          reviews and tests on the planet

        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 1 2:33 PM
            At 02:57 AM 02/03/2004, you wrote:
            >Lilo; inflatable rubber mattress :)

            Or vinyl (plastic). Very popular for floating down gorges and canyons
            (rivers) in summer. Also very popular in pools down here. Also used as beds.