Re: REPOST 2: Insul Mat Max-Thermo GG

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Blamey" <gg@h...>
      wrote:
      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@y...>
      wrote:

      > > Perfecto George, except what's a "lilo"?
      > >
      > > Tim
      > >
      > > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "George G" <ggriff@t...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > Initial Report Pacific Outdoor Equipment Max-Thermo Sleeping Pad
      > > > After looking at the website; I was expecting a sleeping pad
      that
      > > was much bigger that it actual was. I knew it would look like a
      > lilo
      > > but I was surprised how tough it looked; I was excepting
      something
      > > more flimsy and not constructed as well as it is.

      Ok, now I know a lilo is a rubber raft, but I'm missing your point as
      far as him "expecting" something. This is George's way of responding
      to Jerry's request for the testers to comment on the product vs their
      expectations based on the website. It looks good to me...except for
      the fact that I first thought he wrote libido, which *really* had me
      confused... ;)

      Tim

      > I'll leave lilo to Geo. :) but wasn't he 'expecting' something ?
    • George G
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
        Hi Tim

        I had expecting as excepting, I think thats what Graham was trying to
        say.
        Geo

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
          wrote:
          > Hi Tim
          >
          > I had expecting as excepting, I think thats what Graham was trying
          > say.

          Thanks, I didn't even notice it!!

          Tim
        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
            At 12:58 AM 02/03/2004, you wrote:
            >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@y...> wrote:
            >
            >I'll leave lilo to Geo. :)

            Its a floating device :-)

            Andrew

            reviews and tests on the planet

          • Andrew Priest
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
              At 02:57 AM 02/03/2004, you wrote:
              >Lilo; inflatable rubber mattress :)

              Or vinyl (plastic). Very popular for floating down gorges and canyons
              (rivers) in summer. Also very popular in pools down here. Also used as beds.