Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Pack Time ... Lets talk about your Pack, Rucsack, ...

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      In a message dated 3/1/2004 1:48:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      gg@... writes:
      > I've got a daypack (the Osprey Helios 14) which I use extensively
      for hiking,
      > climbing and biking (just a little). It's in production and is a
      top
      > brandname (I don't know if they are international). If you want.
      I'll kick out an OR
      > after I finish my Kahtools IR. <snip>

      That'll do nicely thanks Jim. We see a few Ospreys over here but
      they're pretty pricey compared to domestic or kit like Lowe Alpine or
      Berghaus,
      Graham
      ######

      Graham - Ya gotta find 'em on sale, like I do! I'll get the OR to you in
      about a week (maybe less!)

      Jim S.