ATTN: Seth Middleton - Kelty Vortex 2 Tent Owner Review

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Seth

      Thanks for uploading your Kelty Vortex 2 Tent Owner Review. Reviewing the
      review I note that your email address is not readable. While it does not
      have to be clickable, it does need to be readable. Can you please correct
      and upload ASAP.

      Thanks
      Andrew
      reviews and tests on the planet

    • Seth Middleton
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
        Andrew-

        Just to let you know I reposted my Kelty Vortex 2 owner
        review, this time with my email address visible. Thanks for
        pointing that out.

        Seth

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
          At 03:18 AM 04/03/2004, you wrote:
          >Andrew-
          >
          >Just to let you know I reposted my Kelty Vortex 2 owner
          >review, this time with my email address visible. Thanks for
          >pointing that out.

          Thanks Seth.