Good news from Garmin

  • richard.dreher@jacobs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      My poor abused Etrex GPS is back from the land of dead electronic
      thingies. Garmin "fixed" it: evidently replacing everything except
      the strap and transferring all my routes and waypoints, so I haven't
      lost anything.

      I hereby elevate Garmin customer service to the highest level. I had
      expected to pay for the repair, but there was no charge. Love the
      item; love the company.

      --Rick