Re: [BackpackGearTest] First Trial Run

  • Michael Tocci
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2000
      It's not quite 4 am...I am heading off to the local forest to sllep in my hammock...all I have is the clothes I am wearing and a couple of space blankets...I have been trying to explain to my wife why I am going out in the middle of a cold (14 degrees) very snowy night.  "  Don't you understand Hon!  I am going to go into the woods on this cold blistery snowy night to hang from a tree in this nylon bag to see if I am cold."  Right now she is now calling the Mental Health unit of our local hospital...I better go before the cops get here!...I hope some of you fellow testers pay me a visit..please tell the treatment team I am not crazy...but maybe you should phone instead of visit...they may keep all of us...then who would test the gear?....Mike