Test

  • KATHERINE HOLVOET
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 12, 2001
      Please excuse this test. MSN has seized my Qwest account!!
      Jerry
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest : the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.
    • Helen Hillberg
      Message 2 of 25 , Dec 19, 2001
        My ISP says there has been a problem with my mail delivery since the last big storm.  I spent all day trying to get my last post out and only succeeded after talking with them but I'm still not receiving any mail at all.  Thought I'd try from here to see if this connection is working.
        Helen

      • Jerry Goller
        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 23, 2002
          Test

          Please excuse this test.

          Jerry

        • Jerry Goller
          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 25, 2002
            Test

            Please excuse this message.

            Jerry

          • starnescr
            Message 5 of 25 , Apr 10, 2002
              I clicked on unwrap lines to see what it does. However on an
              aplication where I did not paste a link directly to a post this might
              not help

              /Coy%20R.%20Starnes/Huntsman%20report%201%20%26%202.htm
            • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Apr 10, 2002
                Where do you have your margins set? When I unwrap lines it seems to work
                (test below). My right margin is at 72.

                -James T.

                "starnescr" <cstarnes@...> on 04/10/2002 09:24:21 AM

                Please respond to BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com

                To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
                cc:

                Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Test

                Message 7 of 25 , Apr 10, 2002
                  James T.
                  I keep mayo and margerine in the fridge set at about 40. (I know not
                  funny)
                  I'll check with my wife/computer guru when she gets home. Are you
                  asking about the margins in "Word"? I did not know they could be set
                  elsewhere like here?

                  I got the same results. Good link when unwrapped applied. I just
                  started viewing the messages using extended view (thanks for that tip
                  a kind sole sent in) Anytime I need to rply I get the post # so I can

                  Coy Boy
                  - In BackpackGearTest@y..., <jetriple@r...> wrote:

                  > Where do you have your margins set? When I unwrap lines it seems
                  to work
                  > (test below). My right margin is at 72.
                  >
                  > -James T.

                  /Coy%20R.%20Starnes/Huntsman%20report%201%20%26%202.htm

                  > "starnescr" <cstarnes@n...> on 04/10/2002 09:24:21 AM
                  >
                  > Please respond to BackpackGearTest@y...
                  >
                  > To: BackpackGearTest@y...
                  > cc:
                  >
                  > Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Test
                  >

                  > I clicked on unwrap lines to see what it does. However on an
                  > aplication where I did not paste a link directly to a post this
                  might
                  > not help

                  > /Coy%20R.%20Starnes/Huntsman%20report%201%20%26%202.htm
                • osageia
                  Message 8 of 25 , Apr 10, 2002
                    > Are you asking about the margins in "Word"? I did not
                    > know they could be set elsewhere like here?

                    In Outlook Express, from the menu bar select TOOLS. Then OPTIONS.
                    Now click on the SEND tab. Now 2/3rds of the way down under MAIL
                    SETTING FORMATS select PLAIN TEXT SETTING. Adjust the automatic wrap
                    text number.

                    Of course, now when composing a message to the list be sure to
                    format it as a text message. That is to say, click on the CREATE
                    MAIL button. Then from the menu bar, select FORMAT, and then select
                    PLAIN TEXT.
                  • Chief Moderator
                    Message 9 of 25 , Mar 2 5:39 AM
                      Please excuse the test
                      Jerry

                    • RHD101@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 25 , Apr 5, 2003
                        sorry about this...my email is acting up.
                      • Shane Steinkamp
                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 29, 2003
                          Test

                          Shane
                          Acting List Moderator who hopes there is a List to Moderate...
                        • Shane Steinkamp
                          Message 12 of 25 , Dec 18, 2003
                            Test

                            Shane
                            BGT Moderator
                          • Evan Cornell
                            Message 13 of 25 , Jun 26, 2004
                              Don't reply, just a test

                            • llenrocnave
                              Message 14 of 25 , Jun 26, 2004
                                just a test
                              • llenrocnave
                                Message 15 of 25 , Sep 28, 2004
                                  Test
                                • Shane
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Sep 28, 2004
                                    > Test

                                    Yep. That's what we do here.

                                    Shane
                                  • Evan Cornell
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Sep 28, 2004
                                      LOL, nice one shane!

                                    • llenrocnave
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Apr 17, 2005
                                        Test
                                      • Mike Lipay
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Apr 17, 2005
                                          > Test

                                          Failed

                                          ;-)

                                          mike
                                        • Josh Moffi
                                          Message 20 of 25 , May 21, 2008
                                            Just testing my email posting

                                            Josh
                                          • Ray
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Jan 16, 2013
                                              This is a test as my posts do not seem to be going through on any of the Yahoo BGT Group sites.

                                              Ray
                                            • Kathy Waters
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Jan 16, 2013
                                                There have been delays on all the groups last night and today.

                                                Kathleen (Kathy) Waters

                                                Senior Director BackpackGearTest.org

                                                <http://www.backpackgeartest.org> www.backpackgeartest.org

                                                <mailto:Kathy@...> Kathy@...