Re: [BackpackGearTest] Frogg Toggs Second Report

  • Dave Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2001
      Good report.

      Also parallels my experience so far -- both in type of exposure (e.g., just
      walking around) and in the results.

      I am waiting until I get some real mileage w/ a pack before I post an
      owner's report. I am very interested in how the fabric holds up to wear
      under the shoulder straps.

      Chainsaw

      BTW -- Frogg Toggs come out of the sportsmen's world -- primarily fishing.
      Most fishermen wear hat, or rather caps. Hence most users wear the hood
      over a cap w/o a bill. That won't effect the neck leak, but explains the
      "missing" bill.

      BTW2 -- The ends of my sleeve leak around the stitching, as well as when I
      raised my hand to wipe my face (and I don't have small diameter wrists). I
      suspect all the sewn seams leak.