WEEKLY MONITOR'S REPORT Tubbs Pinnacle Snowshoes

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2004
      Date: February 4, 2004

      This is the weekly monitor report for the Tubbs Pinnacle Snowshoe test series.

      Andrew Claus: Received, Initial Report posted, edited and uploaded on 1/21/04. For reasons related to the compatibility of the snowshoes, Andrew has requested that this test be reassigned to another tester.

      Heather Martin: Heather's mom contacted me and advised me that there had been a problem with Heather's shoes. They took them back to Tubbs. Mom received the new shoes and sent them up to Heather at school along with my e-mail address. I'm waiting to hear back from Heather. I pinged Heather/Mom again on 1/31/04 but have not received a response. I'll try again. If that fails, I may need additional contact information.

      Dennis Shubitowski: Received. IR posted, edited and uploaded.

      These very well written reports can be found at http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Snow%20Gear/Snowshoes/Tubbs%20Pinnacle%20Series%20Snowshoes/

      Future Reporting:

      No dates established at this time.

      Mike

    • Michael Wheiler
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2004
        Date: February 28, 2004

        This is the (EXTREMELY LATE) weekly monitor's report for the Tubbs Pinnacle Snowshoe test series. Please forgive the delay. Things have been unduly hectic at work.

        Leesa Joiner: Leesa has taken over as a new tester. She received her shoes on February 18. Leesa thought she posted her IR but we can't find same. She is oop and will repost when she returns.

        Heather Martin: Still no IR from Heather. Heather's mom contacted me and advised me that Heather has not been able to obtain access to a computer with an internet/e-mail connection. She is trying to work out this problem and will keep me posted. I will contact Heather's mother again.

        Dennis Shubitowski: Received. IR posted, edited and uploaded.

        The very well written reports can be found at http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Snow%20Gear/Snowshoes/Tubbs%20Pinnacle%20Series%20Snowshoes/

        Future Reporting:

        No dates established at this time. As soon as all of the IRs have been received we will get the dates established.

        Andrew, my sincere apologies for missing the last two deadlines. Work has been crazy. I've been getting home after 10:00 most nights and this is the first weekend I've been home in two weeks. Hopefully things are going to settle down for a while now.

        Mike

      • Michael Wheiler
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2004
          Date: March 3, 2004

          This is the weekly monitor's report for the Tubbs Pinnacle Snowshoe test series.

          Leesa Joiner: Leesa has taken over as a new tester. She received her shoes on February 18. She posted her IR on March 1 and is waiting for her editor to get with the program (it will be done within the five day editing period).

          Heather Martin: Still no IR from Heather. In response to my last e-mail, Heather advised that she has been using the snowshoes extensively but has had no access to a computer. Now she is going to Florida with her mother and will not have access to snow in the Sunshine State so she will be unable to do any further testing on the snowshoes until next year. She would like to know whether we want her to give the shoes to someone else for testing. She reports that the shoes are still in very good shape. Shane????

          Dennis Shubitowski: Received. IR posted, edited and uploaded.

          The very well written reports can be found at http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Snow%20Gear/Snowshoes/Tubbs%20Pinnacle%20Series%20Snowshoes/

          Future Reporting:

          No dates established at this time. As soon as all of the IRs have been received we will get the dates established.

          Mike

        • Shane
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
            > Heather Martin: Still no IR from Heather. In response to my last e-mail,
            Heather
            > advised that she has been using the snowshoes extensively but has had no
            access
            > to a computer. Now she is going to Florida with her mother and will not
            have
            > access to snow in the Sunshine State so she will be unable to do any
            further
            > testing on the snowshoes until next year. She would like to know whether
            we
            > want her to give the shoes to someone else for testing. She reports that
            the shoes
            > are still in very good shape. Shane????

            Ok... Now I'm aggravated. I was totally fine before, but now I'm
            aggravated.

            I need a snowshoe tester for a set of Pinnacle 30s, which is for bodies
            between 170 and 250 pounds, and who is actually willing to file reports.

            Any takers?

            Shane
          • Michael Wheiler
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2004
              Date: March 31, 2004

              This is the weekly monitor's report for the Tubbs Pinnacle Snowshoe test
              series. PLEASE NOTE TESTERS, WE NOW HAVE DUE DATES FOR THE FIELD AND LONG
              TERM REPORTS.

              Leesa Joiner: IR uploaded on 3/05/04.

              Cora Hussey. IR uploaded on 3/22/04.

              Dennis Shubitowski: IR uploaded on 2/02/04.

              The reports can be found at
              http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Snow%20Gear/Snowshoes/Tubbs%20Pinnac
              le%20Series%20Snowshoes/

              Future Reporting: