Re: Frogg Toggs

  • David Harris
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 10, 2001
      Marge:

      You're on the list. She has a folder ready for you in the files
      section. Congratulations, I look forward to seeing your report.

      David Harris
    • Marge Prothman
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 14, 2001
        Hi Jerry,

        As of this date I have not received my Frogg Toggs, is this something that I
        should be concerned about or phone someone about? If I should phone who
        should I contact.
        thanks, Marge (the old gal)
      • GearTester
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 14, 2001
          Mara, could you handle this one for her. I'm not up to speed on when they
          were shipped or expected. Thanks, Mara.
          Jerry
          Please note my new email address. MSN has absorbed Qwest's ISP customers,
          necessitating my new address. Sorry for the inconvenience.
          > As of this date I have not received my Frogg Toggs, is this something that
          > should be concerned about or phone someone about? If I should phone who
          > should I contact.
          > thanks, Marge (the old gal)

        • Mara Factor
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 14, 2001
            Hi Marge,

            I heard from Barb that you hadn't gotten your Frogg Toggs yet, but given
            Curt's recent update, why don't we give it until Monday to see if it shows.
            If not, I'll get in touch with them and see if there's a hold up at the
            Frogg Toggs end of things or if it got sent and we need to follow up with
            UPS.

            Thanks for your patience,
            Mara

            >From: "Marge Prothman" <margepr@...>
            >Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:29:08 -0600
            >
            >Hi Jerry,
            >
            >As of this date I have not received my Frogg Toggs, is this something that
            >should be concerned about or phone someone about? If I should phone who
            >should I contact.
            >thanks, Marge (the old gal)

          • Marc Pfenning
            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 4, 2004
              Subject: Frogg Toggs

              The Frogg Toggs test call is now closed. Testers will be selected
              tomorrow.

              Shane

              Weere the testers selected and notified? If so, i missed it. Was i
              selected? Thanks.
              Marc
              --
              I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
            • Shane Steinkamp
              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 4, 2004
                > Weere the testers selected and notified? If so, i missed it.
                > Was i selected? Thanks.

                I'm running behind, Marc. I'll do the selections tonight and let ya'll
                know.

                Shane
              • Roger Caffin
                Message 7 of 24 , May 2, 2004
                  Hi Shane

                  No, I have not received the Frogg Toggs yet.
                  Looking forward to them too..

                  Cheers
                  Roger Caffin