Re: [BackpackGearTest] lightweight backpacking article

  • Barb
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2001
      Phil....I had problems with that one too.....JB said try this one and it worked for me.
      Barb

      seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/northwestweekend/134337674_hike06.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2001
        thanks

        I tried your link to the Seattle times but kept getting a bad gateway error.

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/itapeorng4_11_12.gif>
        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/1111.jpg>
        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/orgline.gif>
        Start here...
        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/clear.gif>
        Height:
        345678 ft 01234567891011in
        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/clear.gif>
        Weight:
        lbs. kg.

        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/clear.gif>
        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/3333.gif>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=210544.1579876.3135161.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=1705066005:HM/A=776687/rand=571937769>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .