Re: ID George tarp

  • firefly@eatel.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 2:05 PM
      I read a glowing review of it in Backpacker Magazine (or their
      website, fogot which) and then corresponded with an outdoor outfitter
      in Seattle and, if memory serves, IG directly a few times. I decided
      not to buy it because of its cost as compared to the cheaper
      Silshelter. But if money is no object, you might check it out. I wish
      I still had IG's email addy or I would send it along to you. Very
      nice people. You could look up the outdoor shops in Seattle and talk
      to them. The Silshelter is not cheap, either, but a shop in Durango
      had it when I needed it after my tent sprang a leak. Nothing like
      impulse purchases. I am glad I have it, but it is definitely a ONE
      person shelter, not two plus dog! Marsanne

      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., Rob <dekkerd@r...> wrote:
      > Anyone have experience with this product?
      >
      > http://www.integraldesigns.com/tarps-frame.htm

      Messenger
    • kwagn755@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2001