Re: REPOST: OWNER REVIEW: Eureka Zeus 2 Exo

  • colonelcorn76
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hey Bob,
      I've got one too & used it this weekend while testing some other
      gear. I use MH Y-Pegs for mine. They're strong & light.

      I encountered some nice little 35mph winds last night (more than
      some...about 6 hours worth). The tent didn't budge & I didn't get
      much in the way of fabric snapping, etc. I was wondering if it would
      brush off tree limbs though 'cause I would have sworn one was going
      to come down.

      BTW, the Eureka factory store has these on sale for about $100
      fairly frequently. They've got an 800 # on the Eureka website.

      Jim

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Gardner"