OR Packcloth Gaiter IRs

  • colonelcorn76
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      All OR Packcloth Gaiter testers should look for their IR edits. I
      believe I have all of you but in case yours went missing just drop
      me a note & I'll go searching for your original post.

      Thanks,
      Jim
      OR Packcloth Gaiter Test Monitor
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        At 08:40 AM 02/02/2004, you wrote:
        >All OR Packcloth Gaiter testers should look for their IR edits. I
        >believe I have all of you but in case yours went missing just drop
        >me a note & I'll go searching for your original post.

        You have them all Jim.

        Thanks
        Andrew

        reviews and tests on the planet