Question for Moderators (ID, Brasslite, Cascade Designs)

  • SF Nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      I'm working today on several reports and had a request for the
      moderators:

      I'll be turning in my ID Hot Socks and Down Mitts Field reports, plus
      my ProLite 3 Initial Report, later today. However, the coming week will
      be particularly busy with my business, and on top of that, I've been
      called for jury duty. Therefore, I'd like to turn in my Brasslite Turbo
      I Long Term Report a wee bit early, so I can get the majority of it
      done today along with all of the other reports and before things get
      crazy this coming week. I intend to submit the Turbo I report either
      this evening or in the next couple of evenings. May I do that?

      I'll not be going on another trip before the due date for that report,
      and already have several good pictures ready to go and a lot of
      long-term field experience with it.

      Let me know if the ever-so-slightly early Turbo I report is OK.

      Thanks!

      - Steve
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        At 05:54 AM 02/02/2004, you wrote:

        >Let me know if the ever-so-slightly early Turbo I report is OK.

        Yes.

        Andrew

        reviews and tests on the planet

      • SF Nazdarovye
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
          Thanks, Andrew - I've now completed and posted the soon-due Integral
          Designs Socks and Mitts field reports and my ProLite 3 initial report;
          now I'll polish up the Turbo I long-term report and get it uploaded as
          soon as feasible.

          Regards,
          Steve