APPROVAL:OR:Patagonia Women's El Cap Jacket:KATHLEEN

  • graham blamey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 9:27 AM
      Hi Kathleen and thanks for fixing all those so promptly. I have just two
      that slipped through the net (see below) and when you've fixed these, you
      can upload your review to:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Patagonia%20Womens%
      20El%20Cap%20Jacket/

      <<<<<please ensure you use all the link>>>>>

      When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the button
      marked
      Owner Review.

      support group, BGTFileUploadHelp @

      You may also find it useful to make use of the test upload folder at
      Reviews >Test or http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test to test your
      upload before uploading the review to its new home.

      If this is your second approved review, and you have completed and returned
      a Tester Agreement which has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to
      participate
      in the testing process by applying for tests. Further details at
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

      EDITS:
      >Product information
      > Manufacturer - Patagonia
      > Year of manufacture - 2003
      > URL - http://www.patagonia.com/
      > Listed weight - 10 oz (283 g)
      > Weight as delivered (size S) 7.5 oz (213 g)

      ### you'll need to delete the numbers

      >Backpacking Background: My husband and I started hiking/backpacking about 5
      >years on a gorgeous fall day, starting with Mt. Hahn located just north of

      ### should be '...about 5 years ago...'

      Many thanks again Kathleen, you're on your way to testing gear, but I look
      forward to reading further reviews from you :)
      Regards
      Graham
      BGT Edit Moderator

      ---