APPROVAL:OR:Sea to Summit Pack Covers:ANDREW

  • graham blamey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Thanks Andrew for fixing those, you can upload your review to:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Pack%20Accessories/Sea%20to%20Summit%20Pack%20Covers/

      <<<<<please ensure you use all the link>>>

      Cheers,
      Graham

      When you upload the HTML copy of your Owner
      Review please click the radio
      button labelled, Owner Review. The file name is not relevant.

      I strongly recommend that you do a test upload to the test upload folder at
      Reviews > Test or <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test>. This
      allows you to check that all is well with your Owner Review before you
      place it on the main site. One problem area which comes all to often, is the
      URL not being hot (clickable). Please verify that all links in your Owner
      Review work when uploaded.

      support group,
      BGTFileUploadHelp @ <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/>.

      ---

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        At 01:27 AM 02/02/2004, you wrote:
        ><http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Pack%20Accessories/Sea%20to%20Summit%20Pack%20Covers/>http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Pack%20Accessories/Sea%20to%20Summit%20Pack%20Covers/
        >
        >When you upload the HTML copy of your Owner
        >Review please click the radio
        >button labelled, Owner Review. The file name is not relevant.

        Thanks Graham. Getting uploaded now.

        Andrew

        reviews and tests on the planet