RE: [BackpackGearTest] NOTE: Application to test DANALCO ChillBlocker Gloves and Socks

  • Chief Moderator
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
      Well, for openers, the subject line on this thread is "Application to
      test Danalco ChillBlocker Gloves and Socks". There ain't no such
      animal... ;o) But there is such a thing as SealSkinz ChillBlocker
      Gloves and Socks...............
      Jerry

      <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> http://www.BackpackGearTest.org :
      the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
        > I just posted my application, but for some reason can't get the links
        > to my owner reviews and completed tests to be 'clickable.' Sorry
        > about that...and if anyone can help, I'll be happy to resubmit the
        > application!

        No worries Karen. They don't have to be clickable, just present.

        Shane