Going web only...

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      Hi all,

      I've gone web only while I'm on vacation for the next week or so. I
      probably won't be checking in all that much but you never know... If
      something comes up that needs attention sooner rather than later, send me
      email at my hotmail address (m_factor@...) rather than to the list
      and I'll see what I can do if I get access while I'm gone.

      Keep sending in those owner reviews. If the folders don't yet exist, that's
      OK. We'll create those folders as soon as we return and see the gear
      reviews.

      The Frogg Toggs testers information has been sent to Frogg Toggs already,
      the monitor has been selected, and the folders have been created in the
      Files section. So, with any luck, the testers can get underway in the next
      week or two. I'm looking forward to seeing those reviews.

      Happy Hiking everyone,
      Mara