Information for Test Monitors (Trying to beat Yahoo!)

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      This is the weekly report on the status of tests and TEST MONITOR
      REPORTS, for the reporting date, 28 January 2004.

      Regards
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator

      REPORTS NOW OVERDUE
      ===================

      According to my records the following Test Monitor reports were not
      filed by their due dates. Please endeavor to email your report on 04
      February 2004. If you feel that your report is not overdue, please
      email me at apriest@... to discuss.

      Brasslite - Brasslite Turbo I
      ...Monitor: Carol Crooker

      High Sierra Sport Company - 5868 Fluid Hydration pack
      ...Monitor: Tim Coughlin

      High Sierra Sport Company - Stream Hydration Pack
      ...Monitor: Mark Stiebel

      Princeton Tec - Yukon HL Headlamp
      ...Monitor: Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd

      REPORT SERIES AWAITING TEST MONITOR EDITS

      [Note: This section is just a heads-up, nothing more, nothing less. If
      you have a TEST edit waiting for more than five days, please let me
      know.

      Watchful Eye Designs - ALOKSAK
      ...Tester: Jack (John) Corrigan - FR - 28 January 2004
      ...Monitor: Leesa Joiner

      Watchful Eye Designs - ALOKSAK
      ...Tester: Jim Sabiston - FR - 26 January 2004
      ...Monitor: Leesa Joiner

      Psolar Inc - New Balaclavas
      ...Tester: Rick Allnutt III - FR - 27 January 2004
      ...Monitor: Alex Tweedly

      Outdoor Research - Rocky Mountain High Packcloth Gaiters
      ...Tester: Chuck Kime - IR - 21 January 2004
      ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Outdoor Research - Rocky Mountain High Packcloth Gaiters
      ...Tester: Roger Caffin - IR - 24 January 2004
      ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Outdoor Research - Rocky Mountain High Packcloth Gaiters
      ...Tester: Andrew Priest - IR - 28 December 2003
      ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Outdoor Research - Rocky Mountain High Packcloth Gaiters
      ...Tester: Graham Blamey - IR - 05 January 2004
      ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Outdoor Research - Rocky Mountain High Packcloth Gaiters
      ...Tester: Rick Allnutt III - IR - 21 January 2004
      ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Princeton Tec - Yukon HL Headlamp
      ...Tester: Paul Schilke - IR - 22 January 2004
      ...Monitor: Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd

      Tubbs Snowshoes - Pinnacle Series
      ...Tester: Dennis Shubitowski - IR - 23 January 2004
      ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler

      Tubbs Snowshoes - Pinnacle Series
      ...Tester: Heather Martin - IR - 28 January 2004
      ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler

      REPORT SERIES AWAITING UPLOADS
      [Note: This section is just for tracking purposes.] [If you have
      uploaded your report, but your name appears here, please let me know.

      Black Diamond Equipment - Beta Lights
      ...Coy Starnes - LTR - EDITED: 27 January 2004

      Brasslite - Brasslite Turbo II-D
      ...David Anderson - FR - EDITED: 28 January 2004

      Integral Designs - eVENT South Col Bivy
      ...Louis (Kiatikun) Luangkesorn - FR - EDITED: 27
      January 2004

      Sawyer Products - Ctrld Rlse - Permethrin - Maxi Deet
      ...Jodi Cornelius - LTR - EDITED: 05 January 2004

      Rite in the Rain - Shirt Pocket Notebook
      ...Stephanie Martin - LTR - EDITED: 28 January 2004

      LEKI USA - TJ2047-03 Trek Pathfinder Jr. Hiking Poles
      ...Brian Tannehill - IR - EDITED: 27 January 2004

      Baffin - Extreme Series Boots
      ...Jodi Cornelius - IR - EDITED: 05 January 2004

      McNett Corporation - Auqamira
      ...Tim Coughlin - LTR - EDITED: 28 January 2004

      McNett Corporation - Auqamira
      ...Jason Boyle - LTR - EDITED: 27 January 2004

      McNett Corporation - Auqamira
      ...Michael Wheiler - LTR - EDITED: 28 January 2004

      Princeton Tec - Yukon HL Headlamp
      ...Michael Doughty - IR - EDITED: 23 January 2004

      SPECIAL NOTICES
      ===============

      NOTE: We have 60 tests in progress at present.

      TEST SERIES ON WEEKLY REPORTING
      ===============================

      Adventure Medical Kits - Ultralight .9 First Aid Kit
      ...Monitor: Carol Crooker

      AntiGravityGear - Mama's Kitchen Cook Set
      ...Monitor: Rami Benhameda

      Baffin - Extreme Series Boots
      ...Monitor: Rami Benhameda

      BearVault - Bear Vault
      ...Monitor: Tom Jones

      Bite Footwear - X-Trac OS 6501a Sandals
      ...Monitor: James E. Triplett

      Black Diamond Equipment - Beta Lights
      ...Monitor: Stephanie Swaim

      Brasslite - Brasslite Turbo I
      ...Monitor: Carol Crooker

      Brasslite - Brasslite Turbo II-D
      ...Monitor: Jack (John) Corrigan

      Gregory Mountain Products - Women's Electra Pack
      ...Monitor: Coy Starnes

      Gregory Mountain Products - Z Pack
      ...Monitor: Rick Allnutt III

      High Sierra Sport Company - 5868 Fluid Hydration pack
      ...Monitor: Tim Coughlin

      High Sierra Sport Company - Stream Hydration Pack
      ...Monitor: Mark Stiebel

      Integral Designs - eVENT South Col Bivy
      ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Integral Designs - Hot Socks
      ...Monitor: Coy Starnes

      Integral Designs - Down Mitts
      ...Monitor: Coy Starnes

      LEKI USA - TJ2047-03 Trek Pathfinder Jr. Hiking Poles
      ...Monitor: Marc Pfenning

      Magellan - SporTrak Topo
      ...Monitor: George Griffin

      McNett Corporation - Auqamira
      ...Monitor: Stephanie Martin

      McNett Corporation - Micronet Advanced Microfiber Towels
      ...Monitor: George Griffin

      Mountainsmith - Relay Daypack
      ...Monitor: Bill Baldwin

      Outdoor Research - WS Gripper Gloves
      ...Monitor: Thomas Vickers

      Outdoor Research - Rocky Mountain High Packcloth Gaiters
      ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Outdoor Research - HydroLite Stuff Sacks
      ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Pacific Outdoor Equipment - Women's Max-Lite
      ...Monitor: Rosaleen Sullivan

      Pacific Outdoor Equipment - Women's Max-Mtn
      ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler

      Princeton Tec - Yukon HL Headlamp
      ...Monitor: Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd

      Psolar Inc - New Balaclavas
      ...Monitor: Alex Tweedly

      Redfeather Snowshoes - Hike Snowshoe
      ...Monitor: Tom Jones

      Rite in the Rain - Adventure Travel Journal
      ...Monitor: Jamie J. DeBenedetto

      Rite in the Rain - Extreme Journal
      ...Monitor: Dennis Shubitowski

      Rite in the Rain - Shirt Pocket Notebook
      ...Monitor: Rick Allnutt III

      Sawyer Products - Ctrld Rlse - Permethrin - Maxi Deet
      ...Monitor: Shane Steinkamp

      Tarptent by Henry Shires - Tarptent Virga
      ...Monitor: Jack (John) Corrigan

      Tubbs Snowshoes - Pinnacle Series
      ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler

      Watchful Eye Designs - ALOKSAK
      ...Monitor: Leesa Joiner

      TEST SERIES ON MONTHLY REPORTING
      ================================

      ALL monthly reports are due on 04 February 2004

      Britanne - Aquis Adventure Towels
      ...Monitor: Shane Steinkamp
      ...Resume weekly on: 10 March 2004

      Exped - Down Air Mattress/Down Air Mattress DLX
      ...Monitor: Chuck Kime
      ...Resume weekly on: 31 March 2004

      High Sierra Sport Company - 5960 Naja 50+10 Internal
      Frame Pack
      ...Monitor: Todd Martin
      ...Resume weekly on: 11 February 2004

      High Sierra Sport Company - Naja 70+10 Internal Frame Pack
      ...Monitor: Todd Martin
      ...Resume weekly on: 14 April 2004

      Hot Chillys - BioSilver Antimicrobial Tops
      ...Monitor: Stephanie Martin
      ...Resume weekly on: 24 March 2004

      Integral Designs - Dolomitti Jacket
      ...Monitor: Dennis Shubitowski
      ...Resume weekly on: 31 March 2004

      Integral Designs - Denali Pants
      ...Monitor: Jack (John) Corrigan
      ...Resume weekly on: 24 March 2004

      Mountainsmith - Wisp Sleeping Bag
      ...Monitor: Jack (John) Corrigan
      ...Resume weekly on: 25 February 2004

      Petzl - Myo 3 Headlamp
      ...Monitor: Bob Farrell
      ...Resume weekly on: 03 March 2004

      Petzl - Myo 5 Headlamp
      ...Monitor: Leesa Joiner
      ...Resume weekly on: 18 February 2004

      Princeton Tec - Scout LED Headlamp
      ...Monitor: Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd
      ...Resume weekly on: 04 March 2004

      Princeton Tec - Yukon Headlamp
      ...Monitor: Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd
      ...Resume weekly on: 04 February 2004

      Seychelle - In-Line Eliminator
      ...Monitor: Jim Hatch
      ...Resume weekly on: 25 February 2004

      Six Moon Designs - Europa II Shelter
      ...Monitor: George Griffin
      ...Resume weekly on: 18 February 2004

      Snugpak - Snugpak Merlin 3
      ...Monitor: Tim Coughlin
      ...Resume weekly on: 07 April 2004

      Xikar Knives - 138 Excel Knife
      ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler
      ...Resume weekly on: 23 March 2004

      CALLS CLOSED BUT YET TO COMMENCE REPORTING

      Cascade Designs - Thermarest ProLite
      ...Monitor: Alex Tweedly

      Crescent Moon Snowshoes - Gold Series Snowshoes
      ...Monitor: Will Rietveld

      HighGear - Axis Altimeter Watch
      ...Monitor: Carol Crooker

      Magellan - SporTrak Color
      ...Monitor: Thomas Vickers

      Outdoor Research - Lobster Claw Rain Mitts
      ...Monitor: Karin Claus

      Pacific Outdoor Equipment - MaxThermo, Synthetic Fill Pad
      ...Monitor: Tim Coughlin

      Schrade Knives - SS1 Knife
      ...Monitor: Thomas Vickers
    • Leesa Joiner
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 9:49 AM
        I posted these edits on Friday, January 30th. Leesa

        On Jan 31, 2004, at 9:08 PM, Andrew Priest wrote:

        > Watchful Eye Designs - ALOKSAK
        > ...Tester:  Jack (John) Corrigan - FR - 28 January 2004
        > ...Monitor: Leesa Joiner
        >
        > Watchful Eye Designs - ALOKSAK
        > ...Tester:  Jim Sabiston - FR - 26 January 2004
        > ...Monitor: Leesa Joiner

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1 5:24 PM
          At 01:49 AM 02/02/2004, you wrote:
          >I posted these edits on Friday, January 30th. Leesa

          Hi Leesa

          No worries, but please note the report date (not posting date) before
          raising discrepancies with me. Just saves you a hassle and me. The report
          date was January 28, 2004 hence your edits are post this and did not show up.

          Andrew

          reviews and tests on the planet