NOTE: Application to test DANALCO ChillBlocker Gloves and Socks

  • karnula128
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
      I just posted my application, but for some reason can't get the links
      to my owner reviews and completed tests to be 'clickable.' Sorry
      about that...and if anyone can help, I'll be happy to resubmit the
      application!

      Thanks,
      Karen
    • Chief Moderator
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
        Please note: The name of this product is SealSkinz. Danalco is just
        their US dealer.
        Jerry

        <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> http://www.BackpackGearTest.org :
        the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
          > Please note: The name of this product is SealSkinz. Danalco is
          > just their US dealer.

          Yes, that's understood, or so I thought. The folder names, etc, will
          reflect SealSkinZ.

          Shane
        • Chief Moderator
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
            Well, for openers, the subject line on this thread is "Application to
            test Danalco ChillBlocker Gloves and Socks". There ain't no such
            animal... ;o) But there is such a thing as SealSkinz ChillBlocker
            Gloves and Socks...............
            Jerry

            <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> http://www.BackpackGearTest.org :
            the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

            > Please note: The name of this product is SealSkinz. Danalco is
            > just their US dealer.

            Yes, that's understood, or so I thought. The folder names, etc, will
            reflect SealSkinZ.

            Shane

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12chs02te/M=266841.4434084.5616412.1261774/D=eg
            roupweb/S=1705066005:HM/EXP=1075696966/A=1955436/R=0/*http://www.lifesca
            peinc.com/picasa/landing.php?capid=262&caId=2136> click here

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=266841.4434084.5616412.1261774/D=egrou
            pmail/S=:HM/A=1955436/rand=425916075>

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Shane
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
              > I just posted my application, but for some reason can't get the links
              > to my owner reviews and completed tests to be 'clickable.' Sorry
              > about that...and if anyone can help, I'll be happy to resubmit the
              > application!

              No worries Karen. They don't have to be clickable, just present.

              Shane