Re: [BackpackGearTest] Application to test the Black Diamond Zenix Headlamp

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2004
      At 11:04 AM 31/01/2004, you wrote:
      >APPLICATION TO TEST: Black Diamond Zenix headlamp

      Are you working on becoming the headlamp guru or something? :-)

      Andrew

      reviews and tests on the planet

    • Coy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2004
        Headlamps, knives, guns, gear in general - you cant have too many.
        cours I always heard "beware the man who has only one gun... but
        knows how to use it.

        Coy Boy

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest