Last call - Frogg Toggs applications

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2001
      I'm reviewing the applications right now. If you would like to be
      considered, get your application in ASAP. Don't forget to review the
      requirements document in the folders section. Applications that do not
      comply will not be considered.

      Mara - understanding more and more what Jerry has been putting himself
      through... :-)