Re: [BackpackGearTest] Digest Number 363

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 7:22 AM
      In a message dated 8/23/01 5:13:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

      From: "GearTester" <geartester@...>
      Subject: Frogg Toggs

      Jerry/Mara-

      I'm slowly catching up on E-mail, having been away much of the summer.  Looks
      like people have been busy.

      Two things jump out at me-

            Have you selected Frogg Togg testers?  I purchased a Red Ledge jacket
      before taking off this summer and could compare the two, walking to work this
      fall.  (I wore the Red Ledge for a few minutes putting up my Hennessy.  The
      rest of the time, it was so HOT that I was happy to get wet. I can write up
      an owner report when I've given t a fair test.)

            The other thought jumping out at me-I'm warped, I know-is the irony of
      someone working for a camping gear company (MSR) named "Carry Porter."  It
      sounds like a pseudonym to me.  Do they have another person named "Happy
      Camper?"

      Regards,

      Rosaleen