Reminder - Snugpak Merlin 3

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004

      Snugpak Merlin 3

      Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2004
      Time: 11:30PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hello

      The Snugpak Merlin 3 Field Reports are due on January 6, 2004.
      Please endeavour to complete your report by the due date.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2004

        Snugpak Merlin 3

        Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2004
        Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

        Hello Testers

        The Snugpak Merlin 3 Long Term Reports are due on May 4, 2004.
        Please endeavour to have your report completed by the due date.

        Thanks
        Andrew Priest
        List Moderator
      • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com