Re: Smartwool Hikers Owner Review

  • Graham Blamey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "sohclara" <sohclara@y...>
      wrote:
      > Here's an Owner Review of my favorite socks. I found a similar
      > review but of a different model on the site. I didn't have a scale
      > sensitive enough to weigh the socks, so i just included the
      > Manufacturer's listed price. any feedback is always helpful and
      > appreciated.

      Hi Clara, Thanks for this Owner Review.
      Just incidentally, don't worry if you want to do a review of a
      product we already have on file. Reviews of the same product from
      different perspectives are always welcome.

      Do not worry if nothing happens with it for
      a few days. All our editors are volunteers and your report will be
      subject
      to an official edit within seven days. If you have not had a response
      from
      an Edit Moderator via the list within this timeframe, please let us
      know.
      These
      edits and comments, while not official, should be considered
      carefully, and
      if you find them substantial, revise and re-post your review.
      Incorporating member edits and re-posting to the list will usually
      result in
      a better review, as well as making things easier for the official
      editor.
      Please put REVISED at the start of your re-post, if you take this
      route.

      If you are new to the BackpackGearTest.org, welcome to the
      community! The
      editors will work with you, within their own time constraints, to get
      your
      first two Owner Reviews approved and upload in a timely manner. Once
      these
      first two Owner Reviews have been approved you will be eligible to
      start
      applying for Tests.

      the
      list or contact us directly.