Re: [BackpackGearTest] HSSC Stream Field Report

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      At 04:46 AM 03/01/2004, you wrote:
      >Here is my very belated HSSC Stream FR. Please accept my apologies
      >for this report being so late. I will repost my initial report ASAP.

      Good to see you are back posting Bill.

      Andrew

      reviews and tests on the planet

    • Bill Baldwin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
        Thanks. I am truly sorry it took so long to get this report in. I
        wouldn't wish what I went throuh on my worst enemy.

        bill

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>
        wrote:
        > At 04:46 AM 03/01/2004, you wrote:
        > >Here is my very belated HSSC Stream FR. Please accept my apologies
        > >for this report being so late. I will repost my initial report ASAP.
        >
        > Good to see you are back posting Bill.
        >
        > Andrew

      • Mark Stiebel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2004
          Bill,

          Thanks for posting your field report. Better late than never (like my
          edit!)
          Please find comments marked with ###

          Feel free to upload your report when ready

          Listed pack weight: none
          Actual pack weight:

          ### If you're going to list the weights, you should probably give some
          numbers.

          Field Report:

          I have had some difficulty with the bit valve and water bladder.

          ### I always thought that they were called "Bite valves". Anyone else?

          The pack was comfortable and did keep my back cooler than other
          hydration packs I have that snug to my back The "Deluxe AirflowT"

          ### "which snug to my back"
          ### And you're missing a full stop before "The"

          carry this pack The top of the pack that comes into contact with your

          ### Missing full stop before "The"

          The pack holds a decent amount of stuff, which should suffice for a
          daytrip. The curvature of the pack can hide small items. I got very
          anxious when I couldn't find my wallet in the pack. By digging all
          the way around the water bladder down the curvature of the pack found
          my wallet hiding at the very bottom. I have been able to pack the

          ### Try this:
          Once I got very anxious when I couldn't find my wallet in the pack,
          but by digging all the way . found it hiding at the very bottom

          --
          -= Mark
          -= mark@...