Attention Rosaleen: POE Max Lite

  • Ashlee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Rosaleen,
      I reposted my IR for the Max Lite last week, message # 43733. I
      know this is not necessary for testers, but I wanted you to take a
      look at it if you could. When I did the original edits, I ended up
      adding and snipping a bit. I haven't noticed a reply and thought
      maybe it got lost in the shuffle with the holidays and all. Thanks.

      Ashlee
    • rosaleen43@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004
        Ashlee and Group-

        You can see I'm starting in on the backlog of unread messages. I anticipate
        it will take a week or so to wade through what I've missed while out of town
        for nearly two weeks.

        FYI to the Moderators- Ashlee and I started corresponding off list Monday,
        Jan. 5 to get things lined up for the January 6 official restart of reporting
        due dates.

        Rosaleen