Re: REPOST:> OWNER REVIEW - OSPREY IMPALA

  • Graham Blamey
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "sohclara" <sohclara@y...>
      wrote:

      > Pack Design
      > The Osprey Impala is made of fairly heavy duty cordura and has a

      Great review Clara, I look forward to reading further reviews from
      you.
      Just one tiny nit to pick ;) Cordura is a product name (reg. to
      DuPont Textiles) and so should be capitalised.
      Graham
      BGT Edit Moderator
    • sohclara
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
        thanks. Will change to Cordura before uploading.

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Blamey" <gg@h...>