APPROVED:>> Re: [BackpackGearTest] REPOST:> OWNER REVIEW - OSPREY IMPALA

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Clara

      Well done! This is 100% better and much more inline with the BGT
      approach. Very impressive. The pack sound quite interesting and a photo
      will be an advantage in the Review. When you are ready please upload your
      Review to
      ,http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Internal%20and%20External%20Framed%20Backpacks/Osprey%20Impala/>
      or Reviews > Packs > Internal and External Framed Backpacks > Osprey Impala.

      When you upload the HTML copy of your Owner Review please click the radio
      button labelled, Owner Review. The file name is not relevant.

      I strongly recommend that you do a test upload to the test upload folder at
      Reviews > Test or <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test>. This
      allows you to check that all is well with your Owner Review before you
      place it on the main site. One problem area which comes all too often, is
      URL not being hot (clickable). Please verify that all links in your Owner
      Review work ok when uploaded.

      support group, BGTFileUploadHelp @

      At 06:25 AM 02/01/2004, you wrote:
      >It would easily be a 10 page reivew!

      COMMENT:> You should take a look at Shane's or Andy's reviews and reports
      then! :-)

      Regards
      Andrew Priest
      Senior Edit Moderator

      reviews and tests on the planet

    • Graham Blamey
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "sohclara" <sohclara@y...>
        wrote:

        > Pack Design
        > The Osprey Impala is made of fairly heavy duty cordura and has a

        Great review Clara, I look forward to reading further reviews from
        you.
        Just one tiny nit to pick ;) Cordura is a product name (reg. to
        DuPont Textiles) and so should be capitalised.
        Graham
        BGT Edit Moderator
      • sohclara
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
          thanks. Will change to Cordura before uploading.

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Blamey" <gg@h...>