APPROVAL:Kelty Jet Stream Convertible Tent:JASON

  • graham blamey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Jason, Well done. You've done a really fine job on the changes and it's
      now a top class, well-rounded review. I'm really pleased you took the time
      and trouble and I'm sure you've grasped our process well.
      I have a couple of minor tweaks for you to attend to (below) and when you've
      fixed these you can upload your review to:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Kelty%20Jet%20Stream%
      20Convertible/
      >>>please ensure you use all the link<<<
      When you upload the HTML copy of your Owner Review please click the radio
      button labelled, Owner Review. The file name is not relevant.

      I strongly recommend that you do a test upload to the test upload folder at
      Reviews > Test or <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test>. This
      allows you to check that all is well with your Owner Review before you
      place it on the main site. One problem area which comes all to often, is
      URL not being hot (clickable). Please verify that all links in your Owner
      Review work ok when uploaded.

      support group,
      BGTFileUploadHelp @ <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/>.

      > Tester Bio
      > Name: Jason M. Dunster
      > Age: 28
      > Gender: Male
      > Height: 5' 11" (1.8 m)
      > Weight: 165 Pounds (75 kg)

      ### as you use abbreviations throughout the review, you should be consistent
      here. The abbreviation we use for pound/pounds is lb

      > Hardtop packed weight: 9 lbs. 2 oz. (4.1 kg.)
      > Soft top packed weight: 6 lbs. 13 oz. (3.1 kg.)

      ### see note above re. abbreviations for pound/pounds = lb

      > head, perform typical tasks i.e. gear for next day, game of checkers,
      > or read. Long storage pockets are available at the top of the bathtub
      > floor approximately 6 inches off the ground on the non-door sides of

      ### just need to add the metric here (15 cm)

      > Summary
      > You really do get several tents from the Kelty Jet Stream
      > Convertible. Ultimately because of this, it is an extremely good
      > value.

      ### you need to delete '...an...'

      > MSR Groundhog stakes. (Expensive but worth it if you have every
      > turned a cheap tent stake into a makeshift corkscrew.)

      ### '...every...' should be '...ever...'

      Thanks again, and I look forward to reading further reviews from you,
      Cheers,
      Graham Blamey
      BGT Edit Moderator

      ---