Mesh Bug Shirt and Pants

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2003
      Hi

      Anyone keen to spend six month testing these? -
      http://www.earlywinters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=1345&onsale=1&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=1345

      BTW this is not a test a call!

      Andrew
      reviews and tests on the planet

    • J Cornelius
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2003
        Yeah, I'd be willing - I sacrificed my body to Sawyer - I'd sacrifice it to test this 8-)

        Jodi

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 31, 2003
          At 11:04 AM 01/01/2004, you wrote:
          >Yeah, I'd be willing - I sacrificed my body to Sawyer - I'd sacrifice it
          >to test this 8-)

          You would have to promise to include photos of you wearing this scary
          outfit :-)

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 31, 2003
            I could do that - but I WOULD be wearing clothes under it - can't do it Shane-istic! 8-)

            Jodi

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 31, 2003
              At 11:39 AM 01/01/2004, you wrote:
              >I could do that - but I WOULD be wearing clothes under it - can't do it
              >Shane-istic! 8-)

              Clothes would be appropriate :-)

              Andrew

              reviews and tests on the planet

            • Pat Christian
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004
                No, but they look like they have the weakness of the mesh making body
                contact with mesh spaces allowing an insects weapons access to skin.

                pat