EDIT : Petzl Myo 3 Headlamp Long Term Report, Karen

  • Bob Farrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2003
      Hi Karen. Your Petzl Myo 3 Headlamp Long Term Report looks good. I
      do have a few edit suggestions.

      "Manufacturer website: www.petzl.com"
      Make link clickable.

      "...number of day hikes: it's also been..."
      its

      "...cut into my play time..."
      playtime

      Bob Farrell
      Petzl Myo 3 Headlamp Test Monitor
    • colonelcorn76
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Farrell"
        <farmerbob48@h...> wrote:
        > Hi Karen. Your Petzl Myo 3 Headlamp Long Term Report looks good.
        > do have a few edit suggestions.
        >

        > "Manufacturer website: www.petzl.com"
        > Make link clickable.
        >
        > "...number of day hikes: it's also been..."
        > its

        Actually, to be correct it is "it's" in this case as the contraction
        of "it has". The form "its" is only used for the possessive case
        (which is seriously counter-intuitive vis a vis the rest of
        English's rules for possessive case). <WAG>

        Jim