Reminder - Integral Designs Denali Pants Field Repo...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2003

      Integral Designs Denali Pants Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2004
      Time: 11:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hi

      The Integral Designs Denali Pants Field Reports are due on
      January 6, 2004. Please endeavour to have your report completed
      by the due date.

      Thanks
      Andrew
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004

        Integral Designs Denali Pants Field Reports