Re: REVISED OWNER'S REVIEW Osprey Ceres 70

  • Tom Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
      I like to use the search feature - in this case on "Ceres" - to find
      all the posts related to the OR.

      By the by, we are hoping you will apply the same kind of edits to
      your other OR, and post it up again, and then we can do the official
      edit from there. That's why your other OR did not make it into the
      queue.

      And thanks for being courteous.

      Tom

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Chase Gruszewski"