Half price on Princeton Tec products

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
      Botach is having a half price sale on Princeton Tec lights.

      http://www.botachtactical.com

      Very sweet. I just ordered six black Auroras. I didn' t know they were
      making them in black. I know what I'm giving for Christmas... They have
      some Toshiba alkaline batteries for a good price too. $5.00 for a 20 pack.

      I have no interest in Botach, except that I order stuff from them
      regularly...

      Shane
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
        Those are some decent prices. I paid 19 bucks for my Aurora.

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > Botach is having a half price sale on Princeton Tec lights.
        >
        > http://www.botachtactical.com
        >
        > Very sweet. I just ordered six black Auroras. I didn' t know
        they were
        > making them in black. I know what I'm giving for Christmas...
        They have
        > some Toshiba alkaline batteries for a good price too. $5.00 for a
        20 pack.

        > I have no interest in Botach, except that I order stuff from them
        > regularly...
        >
        > Shane
      • llenrocnave
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
          I paid 29.99 for mine at campmor

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <bj@t...> wrote:
          > Those are some decent prices. I paid 19 bucks for my Aurora.

        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
            > I paid 29.99 for mine at campmor

            Botach has 'em for 14.95.

            Shane
          • Ashlee
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
              You can pretty much find the Princeton Tec's on sale everywhere
              right now. It's that time of year...Out with the old, in with the
              new. Don't you love it?

              Ashlee

              > Botach is having a half price sale on Princeton Tec lights.
              >
              > http://www.botachtactical.com
              >
              > Very sweet. I just ordered six black Auroras. I didn' t know
              they were
              > making them in black. I know what I'm giving for Christmas...
              They have
              > some Toshiba alkaline batteries for a good price too. $5.00 for a
              20 pack.

              > I have no interest in Botach, except that I order stuff from them
              > regularly...
              >
              > Shane
            • Shane Steinkamp
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
                > You can pretty much find the Princeton Tec's on sale
                > everywhere right now. It's that time of year...Out with the
                > old, in with the new. Don't you love it?

                True, but I haven't seen them anywhere else that cheap. I couldn't beat AA
                Alkaline batteries for less than 25 cents a piece either.

                Shane
              • Ashlee
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
                  --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
                  <shane@t...> wrote:
                  > > You can pretty much find the Princeton Tec's on sale
                  > > everywhere right now. It's that time of year...Out with the
                  > > old, in with the new. Don't you love it?
                  >
                  > True, but I haven't seen them anywhere else that cheap. I
                  couldn't beat AA
                  > Alkaline batteries for less than 25 cents a piece either.
                  >
                  > Shane

                  That does sound like a good deal. I guess I'm going to have to surf
                  on over to that website.

                  Ashlee
                • Brian
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
                    Has any one had any trouble turning their Aurora's on? Every know
                    and then, just when the light feels like it, it will not turn on. I
                    press the button, from all different angles, all different
                    pressures, etc...

                    Hmm come to think of it, kinda sounds like my wife made it...

                    --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ashlee" <n8trlvr76@y...>
                    wrote:
                    > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
                    > <shane@t...> wrote:
                    > > > You can pretty much find the Princeton Tec's on sale
                    > > > everywhere right now. It's that time of year...Out with the
                    > > > old, in with the new. Don't you love it?
                    > >
                    > > True, but I haven't seen them anywhere else that cheap. I
                    > couldn't beat AA
                    > > Alkaline batteries for less than 25 cents a piece either.
                    > >
                    > > Shane
                    >
                    > That does sound like a good deal. I guess I'm going to have to
                    surf
                    > on over to that website.
                    >
                    > Ashlee
                  • chcoa
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
                      Oooh, they have a lot of handcuffs in the clearance section!!! Oh
                      sorry that's off topic. I mean for ummm locking my pack to
                      something, yeah that's it.

                      jamie in az

                      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
                      > Botach is having a half price sale on Princeton Tec lights.
                      >
                      > http://www.botachtactical.com
                      >
                      > Very sweet. I just ordered six black Auroras. I didn' t know they
                      were
                      > making them in black. I know what I'm giving for Christmas...
                      They have
                      > some Toshiba alkaline batteries for a good price too. $5.00 for a
                      20 pack.

                      > I have no interest in Botach, except that I order stuff from them
                      > regularly...
                      >
                      > Shane
                    • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 3, 2003
                        Yes. I need to append my owner review. Various things happen with the
                        Aurora - I;ve had corroded contacts - some wiping of the contacts seems
                        to clear it up, I've also had one of the contacts get bent while
                        After a while, I had to return the Aurora for a fix.

                        -Steph

                        wrote:
                        > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
                        > <shane@t...> wrote:
                        > > > You can pretty much find the Princeton Tec's on sale
                        > > > everywhere right now. It's that time of year...Out with the
                        > > > old, in with the new. Don't you love it?
                        > >
                        > > True, but I haven't seen them anywhere else that cheap. I
                        > couldn't beat AA
                        > > Alkaline batteries for less than 25 cents a piece either.
                        > >
                        > > Shane
                        >
                        > That does sound like a good deal. I guess I'm going to have to
                        surf
                        > on over to that website.
                        >
                        > Ashlee

                        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                      • rebecca@backpackgeartest.org
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 3, 2003
                          If you check my Initial Report from when we tested them, I had problems with the
                          switch early on and had to send it back for a replacement. I haven't had any
                          trouble with the replacement light they sent me.

                        • rosaleen43@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 4, 2003
                            Shane, Et. Al.,

                            I hope you have continued good luck ordering from botach.com. I ordered from
                            them twice. Once the experience was marginally acceptable. The second was
                            beyond poor and I will NEVER order from them again.

                            Rosaleen

                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 4, 2003
                              > Shane, Et. Al.,
                              >
                              > I hope you have continued good luck ordering from botach.com. I ordered
                              > from them twice. Once the experience was marginally acceptable. The
                              > second was beyond poor and I will NEVER order from them again.

                              I've heard complaints, but after ordering several thousands of dollars worth
                              of stuff from them over time, I've never had an overly negative experience.
                              I did have a shipment held once for about two months - until I got up the
                              aggravation to call them on the phone. It took two calls, but I've never
                              had them screw me out of anything. They've sent me the tracking number on
                              the stuff I just ordered...

                              YMMV. Let the buyer beware, etc.

                              Shane