Re: Stabilicers Call still open!

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Martin
      <stephanie@b...> wrote:
      > I've still got the STABILicers and STABILicers Sports calls still
      open.

      > Please consider applying! I'd like to close the call as soon as
      possible so I
      > can get the shipping info out to the mfg.

      Yes Steph, we need to wrap this one up, I sure could have used the
      STABILicers this morning...

      While I was getting out of my truck this morning at work, I slipped
      on some ice and literally fell right on my...pride! Fortunately,
      nobody burst into laughter, so I'm feeling like nobody saw me ;)

      (This is to offset the fact that on Saturday, I met the scouts at our
      local church to do some service work. I jumped out of my truck and
      waived to the waiting parents in their cars so they knew it was OK to
      leave. Just then a strong breeze blew through, and I suddenly
      realized my zipper was wide open...oh well!)

      Have a good day!
      (and check your zipper)

      Tim