[BackpackGearTest] Re: EDIT LTR Hennessy Expedition A-sym (Dennis)

  • Dennis Shubitowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      Thanks for the edit Mike! Boy, on the re-read that first paragraph was really ugly. Thanks for plowing through it! I made the changes neccessary and will upload shortly.

      Expect my Xikar report to follow later today.

      Dennis

      >>> jmwlaw@... 11/27/03 03:14AM >>>
      Dennis:

      Good job. Lots of great details. A few edits and comments follow.
      <snip>