EDIT - ROGER - FIELD REPORT - Brittane Aquis towel - RNC

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Nicely done, Roger. Upload when ready. I have a few edits for your
      consideration.

      Shane
      Towel Monitor

      ***

      > Review Date: 9-July-03

      EDIT: Need to update your date.

      > However, I found that the microfiber towel was noticeably harder to use
      after a shower
      > than a cotton terry-towelling one, and this was curious.

      EDIT: This sentence still confuses me after several reads… I’m not sure
      what you’re trying to say. Consider revising.

      > Summarising that I would have to say the towel does dry us pretty well and
      pretty fast
      > well on trips.

      EDIT: Summarizing

      EDIT: Delete second ‘well’