RE: [BackpackGearTest] REVISED OWNER'S REVIEW Osprey Ceres 70

  • Chief Moderator
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      That has got to be the most polite, tactful way of saying "Hey, where's
      my &^%$^*&%$ edit!" I believe I've ever seen......lol. It's the holidays
      and everyone on BGT staff is volunteers so they are probably running a
      bit slow. But it is always good to raise your hand every so often,
      particularly when done as nicely as this. Welcome aboard!
      Jerry

      <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> http://www.BackpackGearTest.org :
      the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
        <ChiefModerator@B...> wrote:
        > That has got to be the most polite, tactful way of saying "Hey,
        where's
        > my &^%$^*&%$ edit!"

        Indeed it is boss and may I say (just as tactfully I hope) that Chase
        should check Yahoo message No.42516 dated Nov. 26, where Tom APPROVED
        Chase's Review (with some additional edits to be done)
        Chase, if you're not familiar with the upload process read the
        following;

        When you've completed the edits Tom asked you to do, you can upload
        your review to:
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Internal%20and%
        20External%20Framed%20Backpacks/Osprey%20Ceres%2070/

        Make sure you use all of the link.
        When you upload the HTML copy of your Owner Review please click the
        radio
        button labelled, Owner Review. The file name is not relevant.

        I strongly recommend that you do a test upload to the test upload
        folder at
        Reviews > Test or <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test>. This
        allows you to check that all is well with your Owner Review before you
        place it on the main site. One problem area which comes all to often,
        is
        URL not being hot (clickable). Please verify that all links in your
        Owner
        Review work ok when uploaded.

        support group,
        BGTFileUploadHelp @

        Any other questions you might have, come back to us,
        Cheers,
        Graham
        BGT Edit Moderator
      • Tom Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
          I like to use the search feature - in this case on "Ceres" - to find
          all the posts related to the OR.

          By the by, we are hoping you will apply the same kind of edits to
          your other OR, and post it up again, and then we can do the official
          edit from there. That's why your other OR did not make it into the
          queue.

          And thanks for being courteous.

          Tom

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Chase Gruszewski"