REVISED OWNER'S REVIEW Osprey Ceres 70

  • Chase Gruszewski
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      This is the one week, polite, and patience notice that the web site says I'm
      supposed to send out. (I'm new at this) So I'm awaiting edits on this
      Owner's review, hope I don't step on any toes.

      Thanks,

      Chase G.

      Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping! No crowds, free
      parking. http://shopping.msn.com
    • Chief Moderator
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        That has got to be the most polite, tactful way of saying "Hey, where's
        my &^%$^*&%$ edit!" I believe I've ever seen......lol. It's the holidays
        and everyone on BGT staff is volunteers so they are probably running a
        bit slow. But it is always good to raise your hand every so often,
        particularly when done as nicely as this. Welcome aboard!
        Jerry

        <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> http://www.BackpackGearTest.org :
        the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

        This is the one week, polite, and patience notice that the web site says
        I'm
        supposed to send out. (I'm new at this) So I'm awaiting edits on this
        Owner's review, hope I don't step on any toes.

        Thanks,

        Chase G.

        Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping! No crowds,
        free
        parking. http://shopping.msn.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c1fgv58/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=eg
        roupweb/S=1705066005:HM/EXP=1070420914/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix
        .com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=933564778>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Graham Blamey
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
          <ChiefModerator@B...> wrote:
          > That has got to be the most polite, tactful way of saying "Hey,
          where's
          > my &^%$^*&%$ edit!"

          Indeed it is boss and may I say (just as tactfully I hope) that Chase
          should check Yahoo message No.42516 dated Nov. 26, where Tom APPROVED
          Chase's Review (with some additional edits to be done)
          Chase, if you're not familiar with the upload process read the
          following;

          When you've completed the edits Tom asked you to do, you can upload
          your review to:
          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Internal%20and%
          20External%20Framed%20Backpacks/Osprey%20Ceres%2070/

          Make sure you use all of the link.
          When you upload the HTML copy of your Owner Review please click the
          radio
          button labelled, Owner Review. The file name is not relevant.

          I strongly recommend that you do a test upload to the test upload
          folder at
          Reviews > Test or <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test>. This
          allows you to check that all is well with your Owner Review before you
          place it on the main site. One problem area which comes all to often,
          is
          URL not being hot (clickable). Please verify that all links in your
          Owner
          Review work ok when uploaded.

          support group,
          BGTFileUploadHelp @

          Any other questions you might have, come back to us,
          Cheers,
          Graham
          BGT Edit Moderator
        • Tom Jones
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
            I like to use the search feature - in this case on "Ceres" - to find
            all the posts related to the OR.

            By the by, we are hoping you will apply the same kind of edits to
            your other OR, and post it up again, and then we can do the official
            edit from there. That's why your other OR did not make it into the
            queue.

            And thanks for being courteous.

            Tom

            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Chase Gruszewski"