Attn Dr. Bob : Leki Ultralight TiAir Ergo poles

  • Karin Claus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dr. Bob:
      I just got home tonight from my OOP.
      Did you upload the right version of your report?
      I started reviewing your uploaded report - and I
      didn't see any of the edits that I proposed.

      Thanks,
      Karin

      > --- Drbobwilborn@... wrote:
      > > Hey Karin,
      > > I finally got the chance to finish my edits and
      > > upload my report. My
      > > apologies for dragging my feet on this, but I have
      > > been real busy with work and
      > > putting out some fires with our Scout Troop. If I
      > > need to make any further changes
      > > let me know.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Dr. Bob

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • Karin Claus
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        I see the report on the site.
        Are you still having troubles viewing it?

        I also noticed that you have extra lines at the
        beginning of the report. There are extra lines
        between name and age - that aren't in your other
        reports.

        Karin