Re: EDIT (Jim) FIELD REPORT: Brasslite Turbo II-D stove

  • nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi all -

      I noted a couple of other issues:

      "minimal affect on boil times"

      Should be "minimal effect on boil times"

      "The Affects of Cook Pot Choice"

      Should be: "The Effects of..."

      "no affect on the stove operation"

      Should be: "no effect on..."

      - Steve
    • JimSabis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        In a message dated 12/1/2003 9:23:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        jack@... writes:

        Jack -thanks for the edits. Please note:

        > Thanks for the report, test monitor "EDITS/QUESTIONS" are below:
        >
        > Unfortunately, it also thru in another variable.
        > "THREW?"

        ### Done.

        > warm prime and cold prime
        > "BEING A BRASSLITE TESTER/USER I KNOW WHAT THESE ARE BUT A DEFINITION
        > OF THE TERMS MIGHT BE CONSIDERED"

        ### I added a paragragh to the stove description to describe these terms.

        > This same change at a larger company would almost certainly take months
        > and they are
        > generally unable to email customers this type of information.
        > "THIS MAY BE APPROACHING A PROJECTING STATEMENT UNLESS THERE IS PERSONAL
        > EXPERIENCE"

        ### Statement is based on my experience with Brasslite, as noted. I left this
        in.

        > excepting fuel,
        > "DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT, MAYBE JUST EXCEPT"

        ### Agreed. 'except' it is.

        I also incorporated the 'effect/affect' edits, which made sense as well.

        Thanks again. The report will be uploaded by or over the weekend.

        Jim S.

        The simple Hippocratic oath - 'First, do no harm' - is a far, far more
        radical sentence in the history of thought than it seems. It recognizes the
        existance of evil - illness - that in many ways is beyond our control. It is the
        opposite of magical thinking, witch-doctor think, which promises to make well, to
        cure. 'Do no harm' is the truly radical sentence; 'Cultivate your garden' the
        unforgivable one. - Andre Glucksmann