Mountainsmith Wisp Field Report

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
      Jack, Andrew and Shane:

      I've uploaded my Field Report to the Test file folder but I have been unable to upload it to the Wisp folder. I keep getting a timed out response. Not sure if its my machine, the server, or something else. I'll keep trying. Any other suggestions?

      Mike

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        At 11:44 AM 01/12/2003, you wrote:
        >Jack, Andrew and Shane:
        >
        >I've uploaded my Field Report to the Test file folder but I have been
        >unable to upload it to the Wisp folder. I keep getting a timed out
        >response. Not sure if its my machine, the server, or something
        >else. I'll keep trying. Any other suggestions?

        Keep tryin :-)

        Andrew
        reviews and tests on the planet

      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
          > I've uploaded my Field Report to the Test file folder but I
          > have been unable to upload it to the Wisp folder. I keep
          > getting a timed out response. Not sure if its my machine, the
          > server, or something else. I'll keep trying. Any other
          > suggestions?

          Are you still having this trouble, Mike?

          Shane
        • Michael Wheiler
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
            No. It finally uploaded tonight but thanks for asking. Ever since I
            switched over to this newer, faster DSL, its just been one thing after
            another.

            Mike